Saturday, April 30, 2011

Exam gonna reach..
hard ? or  easy ?
who noe,jus bring it on !
We must add oil for our exam ! =)


I pass ur fb profile,
saw a status"
wat am i to u ?"
i duno whos u r saying to,
but,i 38 and i hope can ans it, ><"

u is a very very very important girl to me,
u always make me happy and give me calmly,
no one can replace u and important than u,
u live in my heart deeply..u cant come out ald o. =D


so tis is
wad u to me.<3
can i noe wad am i to u ? xD
(i so 38) ><


U arh,
sick ald more rest,
dun keep on9,
drink more water,=)
wanna see doctor ?? =D
see doctor will more fast recover o.=)
have lesen no lesen also have,
which u choose ??
u no nid choose lar,i hlp u choose ! (no lesen 1) =D
here a medicine for u.xD                    

 ♥

 
 
 ♥

 ❤.u___w_i_l_l___R_e_c_o_v_e_r___s_o_o_n_.❤

No comments:

Post a Comment