Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Two is better than one .♥

Why some of ppl  was get into somethingg fault also will hate their ownself ?
u thk tat all fault was ur own hand made ?
They was NO ! If no other,u wont have any fault by ur own hand made !
U say urself stubborm and stupid ?
why dun u say the fault stubborn and stupid ?
why u muz keep scold urself ? why dun u scold tat fault ?
U say tat u'r tired on it,
actually fault also will tired on u.
Thr was fault infront of u,sure have a solve way infront of u too !
 Fault was from everyone,why u so selfish keep it ueself in the heart ?
if urself nt tired on it,ur heart will tired on it,
the one who realy cry is ur heart.
why u dun take it out and ask for hlp ?

I will alway beside u !
i can borrow my shoulder to u,
i can borrow my hug to u,
i can borrow my heart to u.
what u nid what u wan from me,
jus 1 word from u to me,
i will be thr for u . =)

if u keep hiding ur fault,my hlp cant to u..
i will hate myself tat i cant help u,.jus like u hate urself becoz of the hiding fault.
So pls~dun have any hiding fault secret from me. =)


U say tat u wanna be Miss happy,
Den i will let u be.!
cos  mr.happy here. =)
U say everyday also pretend happy
and
u say tat everydays of ur life is lie,
Den we 2gether make it true !
no lie life anymore..no pretend happy anymore !
Jus have true life, true happy !
Jus only 1word "aggre" from u,
we will start the true life-true happy. =)

Even i cant truly understand wad u thk,
but,i will try my best to understand for u,
every second,
every min,
every days.!

I was truly care about u.
no bluffing.

u say duno wad can do,
Jus come to me,
u say duno wad should to do,
jus come to me,
If u cant stop hurting urself,
let me be the Doctor to cure u,
If u cant control urself,
let me repair ur control . =)


If u'r crying i can sacrifice wad i have to u,
jus only u dun let me leave u alone.
I can promise..i will give u a calmly.
I will let ur wound slowly good back.=)

I will help u,
even u say only u can hlp urself,
however,two is better than one.
two heart wont be useless than one heart.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment